Search This Blog

6 November 2011

Hoover Linx cordless stick vacuum

I bought this after seeing the TV Commercial and reading the previous reviews. I have three Scottish Terriers who bring the outside inside on a daily basis. This little vacuum more than handles their combined "footprint." Suction power is great, and ability to turn off roller helps immensely with area rug fringes. Battery power is the major disappointment. Indeed, you cannot waste time as your battery life will limit your square coverage. I was able to cover a 17 x 21, a 10 x10, a 20 x 8 and 12 x 14 room on one charge. That said, if more attention to detail was paid to nooks I am not sure I would have acheived this much. Like the previous reviewer I am debating keeping the machine. An extra battery might alleviate the problem - however, with ability to only charge one battery at a time you are really looking at a six hour gap between cleanings. I plan to call Hoover to see what extra battery/charger options, if any are available. With battery improvement I would give 5 stars without hesitation. For small spaces this is a great product. Also, you will most likely have to empty the vacuum at least once during a 3-4 room cleaning. I did not find this difficult, nor too messy.itx really useful and also advantageful machine.i really like this.
  <a href="http://www.purchasereviews.net/hoover-linx-cordless-stick-vacuum-–-a-brief-review">hoover linx</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment